feeding

johnandmary

hi all can anyone  give me some advice on feeding cooked meat  our husky will only eat dry food meaty chunks or cooked fresh meat but I am not sure how much example  the weight of  cooked meat for each meal he has dry meaty chunks morning will eat it some times and I use guide lines on the bag , and cooked fresh meat in the evening usually with mixer biscuits  ie he gets chicken, mince steak, liver now and again ,turkey , would appreciate any help thank you  

hi all can anyone  give me some advice on feeding cooked meat  our husky will only eat dry food meaty chunks or cooked fresh meat but I am not sure how much example  the weight of  cooked meat for each meal he has dry meaty chunks morning will eat it some times and I use guide lines on the bag , and cooked fresh meat in the evening usually with mixer biscuits  ie he gets chicken, mince steak, liver now and again ,turkey , would appreciate any help thank you

Hope this helps - just what I do.

My two weigh in at 38.2kg and 39.3kg (f&m)

My girl gets 62.6gm part cooked raw (defrosted raw) and a heaped tablespn of kibble plus 2tblspn Kefir, half tspn coconut oil & 1 tspn ACV (apple cider vinegar) with added water and stirred.

Raw veg when we are having any eg carrot, broccoli stalks, cooked sweet potato. And a frozen carrot to clean teeth.

My boy gets 66.4 (approx) plus 2+ heaped tblson kibble plus same of the rest.

Whole crushed in raw egg/shell (extra calcium) each twice a week. They are fed twice a day.

In training sessions they can get up to 8 natural dark gravy bone treats or marrow bone treats. And raw bones a few times a week when I can get hold if them.

If I'm running in a rig two or three times a week I increase their feed by 1/4 amount each but watching their weight.

They are on a three monthly 'vet plan' check/overhaul too. [emoji847]

The vacpacs have a big variety - Lovejoys & Forthglade incl Fish and Shellfish and these store on the shelf until opened then into fridge, so fab for travel away or camps! [emoji4]

Albion comes frozen raw.

I'm going over to the new kibble I've found but Xcel 32(% protein) is ideal for puppies, nursing mums and into adulthood. All Wheat and Gluten free. The next Xcel (29% protein) has Wheat, Maize and Gluten so this is no good. The pictured 'Natur' is £40/15kg sac so more than the higher 32 Xcel (£22.99/15kg) but it is still economical and under £60/ pcm for both or £50/pcm as kibble amounts vary. FB_IMG_1515429033907.thumb.jpg.0c107de7617aaacf9ed5346da661ebaf.jpgFB_IMG_1518772855179.thumb.jpg.d77372ca7ef1ec5b513a627f4b861e87.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Hi thank you so
Much for all the info this is most helpful thank you again and your dogs are beautiful Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners
Best wishes.
I also train using www.successdogs.com
Still learning so much with this breed! Good luck!

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Archived