Snow

Shelley15

We have lots of road closures in Lincoln, dont even think the council have been out with gritters!
Been back to vet with Amys paw and as they think the snow is making it worse she has to stay in and keep it dry - shes not happy!!!
IMG_0880.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

@Shelley15 ~ Love your photos!! You look warm & cozy. Be safe when the storm hits.[emoji171]
@Jo ~ I'm so sorry AMY's paw has gotten worse. You would think that the snow being like ice would make it feel better...but it has to stay dry. Love her booties!! Hope her paw will get better soon. Love her photo!![emoji120][emoji171]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

7 hours ago, Jo said:

We have lots of road closures in Lincoln, dont even think the council have been out with gritters!
Been back to vet with Amys paw and as they think the snow is making it worse she has to stay in and keep it dry - shes not happy!!!
IMG_0880.JPG

Must be hard staying inside with all that snow to play in...🙁

Lovely pic! Hope her paw gets better soon, poor Amy, she’s had a rough time of it lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Thank you
Shes back on monday for another check up, vet thought it was starting to spread under her pad so we may have to do skin scrapes yet [emoji17]she thought the snow hasnt helped (all that playing yesterday I feel guilty!) fingers crossed it heals now I’m keeping it dry

Archived