Cone Heads

Hazel's mommy

Hazel was spayed yesterday! She was very angry with me when I picked her up. Turning her back on me, not looking at me and if she did she would just glare at me. She was in quite a bit of pain last night so we had a rough night but this morning I was greeted with a kiss and she’s no longer whining.

The yorkie in the back also has a cone because she had surgery last week on a perineal hernia. So I have two cone heads and with my husband’s surgery coming up in a couple of days I’m contemplating on getting him a cone too! [emoji23]

af4d6f9f660a3fc6242835f67867f68a.jpg

Absolutely, very beautiful cone heads I might add!! Hope both their recoveries go smoothly. And definitely, your husband must become a cone head too...I mean, he's a Husky too!! I pray his surgery/recovery goes well! I guess you'll have to be Nurse Husky to three other Huskies awhile longer!!
[emoji179]🤗[emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191]🤗[emoji179]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Hope they both feel better soon. My little frenchie Pepper was spayed yesterday too, she was totally out of it all evening. Then attempting to bounce off the walls this morning [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Hope they both feel better soon. My little frenchie Pepper was spayed yesterday too, she was totally out of it all evening. Then attempting to bounce off the walls this morning [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

She’s obviously learning to be a husky [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived