Clicks and treats

Jo

I am taking Amy to her 1st clicks and treats class tonight, wish me luck [emoji15]

Been asked to take-

High value treats - cooked liver earlier

Fav toy - tug rope

Blanket to lay on - her not me [emoji23]

Water bowl

Clicker

And last but not least - Amy!!

Will keep you posted! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Taking Nick too, he needs training as much as Amy!! Wonder if he'll respond to clicker and liver......[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Aw thank you!
The classes are aimed at having fun with your dog, building a strong bond and great for mental stimultion, which can be equally tiring as a long walk if not more so!
I really wasnt sure how Amy would cope with it as shes very excitable and distracted, especially by other dogs, so having to focus on me and not actually being able to go up to and meet the other dogs was a massive achievement for her and showed a great self control which is only going to help her in day to day life - cant wait for class 2 next month!! [emoji3]

You both did brilliantly! [emoji1360][emoji1360]

I have to say if Ice tried to go through my legs the pictures would be a different story.....me on one leg, leaning sideways and holding onto the wall for dear life whilst Ice didn't realise he was too tall and promptly got wedged and decided to just stand there smiling. [emoji23]

Archived