Missing hair on back paws

artchenko

Hello everyone. Back in January we added Bella to our family. She is a wonderful 5 month old Siberian husky. We did notice one thing and was wandering if anyone had any experience with a similar situation. From day one she had hair missing on both of her back paws. We have had multiple vets look at it and they were not able to provide a solution. We have tried from pills to creams and we had skin scrapings done.it's not getting better or worse. Has anyone seen anything like this? We are running out of ideas of what it can be and how to get her hair to grow in. I hope that the pictures are clear enough.

cfb784d18df959d64784a5ab2c92d19f.jpg

e3a7fb3ce7b4d52b059474c0949e1612.jpg

82d1e9c268df30c3e3330a5dec3be088.jpg

9dd26400169c6145eff32aaba179cc41.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Husky Owners mobile app

It could be she's had a trauma there with the claw catching on her other leg and it's now scarred due to the claw if those are the insides of her legs

My girl was attacked nearly 7 years ago and has a scar on her side from it n the fur never grows back there anymore

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

It looks like scar tissue, if its not bothering her I wouldnt worry but just keep an eye on it so it doesnt become a hot spot for her to chew at, beautiful puppy tho [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived