Landscaping

Jaxypuppy

:up:
Has he been trying to dig underneath your house? [emoji33]
I remember watching an animal rescue program about an animal trapped underneath a house in Australia I think (RSPCA type programme). I was sitting there wondering why it needed rescuing from a tiny hole and then the camera panned into the recess and showed you pretty much the entire underneath of the house! Basically one huge open space. They ended up sending one guy into the hole to commando crawl over to the injured animal and get them out if I remember rightly. I was shocked as you can probably tell. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Not necessarily under the house. It's just dirt there so he digs in it every chance he gets. I'm going to be doing some rock landscaping and planting bushes and I have to keep him out of it and electric wire seems to be the only thing that works for him. And it works very well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Husky Owners mobile app

27 minutes ago, Jaxypuppy said:

Not necessarily under the house. It's just dirt there so he digs in it every chance he gets. I'm going to be doing some rock landscaping and planting bushes and I have to keep him out of it and electric wire seems to be the only thing that works for him. And it works very well.

be honest I had this on my fence ..(to stop attacking the fence to get to next door's dog) now only the wire is there but no electricity and the go no where near it...

My problem solved so far. Shiloh use to chase the German Shepherd next door up and down the yard. I scribed the fence and built it up to 7'6".. with redwood. I made sure that I covered up the slats so they can't see each other. The neighbors dogs are very friendly it's just they bark and shiloh doesn't..
I had fun building this:)

20170404_171559.jpgfree image hostingcertificity.com

20170405_181245.jpgpicture uploadcertificity.com

20170410_151737.jpgadult image sharingcertificity.com

20170408_181652.jpgimage hosting over 10mbcertificity.com

20170410_152014.jpghow do you print screencertificity.com

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
My problem solved so far. Shiloh use to chase the German Shepherd next door up and down the yard. I scribed the fence and built it up to 7'6".. with redwood. I made sure that I covered up the slats so they can't see each other. The neighbors dogs are very friendly it's just they bark and shiloh doesn't..

I heard it bothers Huskies more when they can't see through

• 2 weeks later...

That's awesome

So, on a scale of 1-10, how spoilt/lucky is Shiloh??? Eeerm 11? [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

So, on a scale of 1-10, how spoilt/lucky is Shiloh??? Eeerm 11? [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Yes Ive been known to spoil my dogs, girlfriend, children. I just love to see people happy. Makes the world a better place..

Archived