Cage training

husky71

Is he being let out to toilet before your wife leaves? Sadly at 8 weeks old they're like babies n can't hold it for very long , the only thing to do is let him out to toilet b4 your wife goes to work and be patient he'll probably have accidents for a few more weeks/months yet

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

I've tried clicker training for potty and it works very well- there are also pheromone sprays made for pups - these sprays can be sprayed on the wee wee pad . It gives an attractive scent for the pup to do its business there.... praising the pup when they do it right is important, followed by a favorite treat. Apple gate farm turkey slices are wonderful. I believe that's the name. Best wishes!! My pup is also 8 1/2 weeks old and she is doing swell with clicker potty training. She misses occasionally , but I'd say she is getting it right about 90% of the time lol. :) I'm psyched about it. If they hit the rug, there's an oxy clean turbo spray thingy made for puppy accidents- it absorbs into the carpet immediately and I just wipe it down. 582bed9f4925a34a855ca82c8883de6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived