Our 8 week old husky does enjoy car rides need help!!!

Baby.Nova????

So when we first got out husky she was perfectly fine riding the car she would ride in the front with me or I would put her in the back but out of no where she just didn't like it anymore and now that we have to go out in the mornings she'll cry and she'll crawl up my chest every time and we don't understand where this behavior came from all of sudden .

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I'm thinking maybe when she was sitting in the back alone and someone got in front of us and we hit the breaks and she slide forward that must of scared her but ever since this morning me and her have been working on it alone i tie her up now and I kinda give her one of her favorite toys so she's a lot more calm now needs a little more work thank you .

Hi try a car hammock, it fastens to the head rests of the front and back seats. It's stops them from sliding off the seats [emoji4] she's only 8 weeks old so it's all new to her, if you go on regular short journeys with her she will get used to it. And make sure she is fastened in! Or get a cage to go in your boot [emoji4]

Archived