one blue one green eye ??

ohhsweetness

Perfectly normal and acceptable variation of eye colour. We have girl with a blue eye and a yellow eye and have most variations of eye colour among our dogs: two brown, two blue, yellow, bi-eyes and parti-eyes (more correctly termed heterochromic eye)

Must admit I take a dislike to the word 'Rare' being used to describe Sibes (often as a sales ploy :angry:) NO coat or eye colour is considered rare. Sure, you can have 'unusual' variations, we have a couple of those, but their not 'rare'

Makes me groan when I read some of the puppy-sales sites and see things like 'rare pure white' and colours described as 'cinnamon' and 'chocolate' (usually with a premium price tag attatched and often for an unregistered pup from un-healthchecked parents).......what a load of tosh!

Perfectly normal and acceptable variation of eye colour. We have girl with a blue eye and a yellow eye and have most variations of eye colour among our dogs: two brown, two blue, yellow, bi-eyes and parti-eyes (more correctly termed heterochromic eye)

Must admit I take a dislike to the word 'Rare' being used to describe Sibes (often as a sales ploy :angry:) NO coat or eye colour is considered rare. Sure, you can have 'unusual' variations, we have a couple of those, but their not 'rare'

Makes me groan when I read some of the puppy-sales sites and see things like 'rare pure white' and colours described as 'cinnamon' and 'chocolate' (usually with a premium price tag attatched and often for an unregistered pup from un-healthchecked parents).......what a load of tosh!

Totally agree, Lyn, marketing scams to try & justify their prices ...

Bi-eyed, parti-eyed or same coloured eyes - all perfectly normal & nothing to be concerned over! :D

Elke, our last Husky had one blue eye and one sort of brown/yellow eye. It was sort of strange when she looked at you. It was like which eye was she using to focus in on me?

• 2 weeks later...