Dr. Geezer

Mazz

It's difficult to find good family doctors any more.

An old geezer, who had been a retired farmer for a long time, became very bored , so he decided to open a medical clinic.

He put up a sign outside that said, "Dr. Geezer's Clinic. Get your treatment for $500. If not cured, get back $1,000."

Doctor "Young," who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000, so he went to Dr. Geezer's clinic.

This is what transpired.

Dr. Young: "Dr. Geezer, I've lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me?"

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."

Dr. Young: "Aaagh! This is gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've gotten your taste back. That'll be $500."

Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days of figuring out how to recover his money.

Dr Young: "I've lost my memory. I can't remember anything."

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."

Doctor Young: "Oh no you don't, that's gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've gotten your memory back. That'll be $500."

Dr. Young, after having lost $1000, leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.

Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak. I can hardly see!"

Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so here's your $1000 back."

Dr. Young: "But this is only $500."

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That'll be $500."

Moral of the story: Just because you're young, it doesn't mean you can outsmart an old geezer!