Related to celebrities

Susanna

Red-white husky is Ruskas mother Luna, grey-white is her father Rölli. Black-white her sister Milla and mild red husky Bolt is her brother. In video you can see also our landscape in Finland. So much snow in this winter! :)

(The man is singing about his loved one, who is living in siberia. How much he miss her and how lonely he is without Ekaterina etc.)

Needs more Moonsorrow in my opinion.. ;)

Awesome video in all seriousness. Someday I hope to move to Finland (or anywhere else in Scandinavia for that matter).

This is another finnish band "Shaman" (Nowadays known as Korpiklaani), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9dX73FoyIUalso husky. Odda Mailbmi is Sami language and means "New world". And this band is much better than Moonsorrow. ;)

Oooohhh, yeah! I am very familiar with Shaman & Korpiklaani! I love metal, especially from Scandinavia! I never seen that video though, thanks for the link..

Are Huskies very popular there in Finland? I figured they would be a popular breed with all that snow you guys must get!

If I lived in Finland, I think I'd have to get a Karelian Bear Dog, as they are almost impossible to find in the USA unless you live in the Washington state area.

Moonsorrow is my 2nd favorite band behind Opeth.. I just love them even though I can't understand the Finnish language.. ;)

Oooohhh, yeah! I am very familiar with Shaman & Korpiklaani! I love metal, especially from Scandinavia! I never seen that video though, thanks for the link..

Are Huskies very popular there in Finland? I figured they would be a popular breed with all that snow you guys must get!

If I lived in Finland, I think I'd have to get a Karelian Bear Dog, as they are almost impossible to find in the USA unless you live in the Washington state area.

Moonsorrow is my 2nd favorite band behind Opeth.. I just love them even though I can't understand the Finnish language.. ;)

I love metal music also. ;) Especially finnish one. Have you heard bands like

or
These are one of my favorites!

Huskies are not very common breed here. (ranking 27. in registration list) Allthough registration has grown in every year.

FCI 5 siperianhusky 2004: 358 2005: 443 2006: 477 2007: 450 2008: 560

But in my opinion still too many people got a wrong breed, when they took a husky. Husky is not suitable just laying inside the house 24/7. Show line huskies are now very popular in here. And there´s lot of new breeders who produce puppies just for money. Hopefully this trend will goes by very quickly..

Karelian bear dogs are just wonderful! Those dogs are having really a strong and independent temper. And mostly they are suitable for "one man". They usually won´t respect anybody else than their owner.

I hope myself that I will someday bring husky from USA. There is few kennels in USA which are having blood lines that I desire and very good breed type indeed. Also in German & Russia. But at the moment I don´t have enough money and time to travel meet breeders in other countries. So maybe in future. :)

Husky is not suitable just laying inside the house 24/7. Show line huskies are now very popular in here. And there´s lot of new breeders who produce puppies just for money. Hopefully this trend will goes by very quickly..

so true. people get huskies, dont excercise them, then get rid of them because they destroy the house.

also there are breeders for all dogs who are in it for the money.

we had micha speyed, even though she shows great potential as a breedable husky. she has amazing speed, and endurance, she is very intelegent (sorry suki your not thick micha is just more clever).

plus she came 4th in best pedigree pup in a show when she was 7 months old (judged by a kennel club judge). i think she would make an amazing lead dog once she is trained. yet we did the sensible thing, and had her speyed, as we have no experience in breeding and it would be irrisponsible.

i would seriously love to have her cloned if it was ever an option.