Site upgrade complete

Marc

Hi Peeps,

Just a quick email to let you know that the site upgrade was completed last night. Please let me know if you experience any issues with the site and I will try to get them resolved a quick as possible.

Changes to the site include the following:-

• Bug fixes to the previous version to further prevent forum hacking.

• Improvements to the database system that should speed up the running of the forum (obviously this will not speed up hosting issues occasionally experienced)

• Quick reply has now been added to the private messaging system meaning you no longer have to click on reply.

• A new link has been added to peoples postbits that will allow you to directly visit a users album images.

• The members list button at the top of the forum has now been replaced with a community button where the members list can be found along with Social Groups, Pictures and albums, and Contacts & Friends links.

• Social Groups discussions are now changed to enable them to be grouped into threads similar to how they are in forums.

• Group owners can specify who can and cannot create threads within their group.

• Social Groups can now be sorted into Categories.

• Quick edit now works in social groups

• Private messages can now be sorted by date, sender, alphabetical.

• Images can now been moved from one album to anoter by a user.

• The report post feature has now been extended to the private messaging system.

• User profiles now haev privacy options so you can config from your usercp which items are visible and which are not to other members.

So now thats been done, I'd better get on with tiling my kitchen LOL ..... Enjoy the new features and there will be more to come over the coming days/weeks.