A Quick Drive With The Neighbor

Rich & Kody

Soooo my neighbor just offered me a quick spin in his car for helping him fix the garage door, a Stage 4 Nissan GT-R (620 bhp) ... couldn't resist saying yes :D

Now i drive a 1.4 Diesel Fiesta so i know what true speed is an acceleration feels like ;) but HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*TTTTTTTTTTTT!

When i left the house i was about ready to go to bed, i now find myself here on the forums as my heart and body will not come down from that high, hands still shaking, wide awake.

Never in my life have i felt acceleration like that, a road my car takes 20 or so secs to travel flashed before my eyes with a blur i can only liken to star trek, the MPG display read 1.5... it was all fun and games driving down the country lanes until he said Ohhh a red light, took a quick U turn and said I'll show you the Launch Control. It was a feeling i can hardly describe (but i'll try), my heart was in my throat and i felt this childish feeling of joy, like Christmas morning before the big present is brought out, pinned to the seat grinning from ear to ear watching the streetlights wizz by like a string of fairy lights. 

Overtaking cars that were already breaking for the corner, that car just sticks to the road and seems to forget that after 50mph comes 60, 70 etc, nah its 50 then 100, rockets past the car, slips in breaks takes the corner then off again before the other car has even turned (mildly terrifying the first time, and second tbh) I should mention we had clear sight that the road was clear ahead after the bend.

After feeling that I am so much more envious of Lewis and the boys in F1 than i ever have been, one of the best experiences (if not utterly terrifying) i have ever had. Never would i trust myself behind the wheel :P