Peeing...

So my 1 year old male, likes to pee on my 2 year old female every time she takes a poop... 

today he peed right on her face.... yuck. 

I don't even know where to begin with this. I've tried to let her out potty first, and then let him out...but it's like every time I'm not watching his sneaky little butt he pees on her. I've tried verbally reprimanding him, and he just looks at me with his "what you gonna do about it" look, and continues on his way. 

Here is a picture of my oh so innocent little guy, don't let his cute looks fool you... he's 100% trouble. 

post-7698-0-94541900-1405913780_thumb.jp

Oh dear, that is very cheeky LOL. I would try time out immediately when he does it, keep a short lead on him, give him a firm "uh uh" and put him in the bathroom or laundry for 30 seconds. If you are consistent with this he should get the message pretty quickly.

I agree, I would watch him every time and if he starts to lift his leg a loud EH EH, or NO.  Kodiak likes to pee on things but I correct him when it's something he should not pee on.  It's fine for trees and bushes, but I will walk by someone's garage door and he will start lifiting his leg and I correct him.  Kodiak is a very good listener though and will almost always do what I tell him to...but my Nikko sounds like your male...all trouble lol