Wanted info on Peranporth holidays pet friendly

madmonk

We went to Newquay on holiday this year and there are some great beaches down there for the dogs, went to Perrenporth which is a lovely place but we have our own tourer and the site we were on didn't have statics so can't help out there. You'll have a great time.

Hi there Chris,

We can help you with this one biggrin.gif Perranporth is great and you will have a lovely time. Fingers crossed you will have great weather wink.gif

There is a Holiday Park and it is run by Haven Holidays. It is called Perran Sands Holiday Park and the address is Perranporth, Cornwall, TR6 0AQ.

There are Static`s and Chalets. It is Self Catering and Huskies are allowed (also allowed on the Beach area with a lead) surfing.gif

There are some fantastic facility's there and is open from March to the end of October.

We have just found the website for it. There you go.

http://www.haven.com...613531&mpch=sem

We hope you have a wonderful time in Perranporth, Cornwall.

Ivan & Paul

I agree with Ivan & Paul, Perran Sands is excellent, we stayed there in October and the beach is dog friendly.

We let Kiana and Ozzy run off lead and they loved it, we even walked over the cliff tops to Peranporth beach with them off lead.

You're allowed up to 2 dogs in a standard caravan, the cravans are basic, but you have everything you need and are clean and tidy.

There are sand dunes around the caravan park as wee that are great for walking the dogs.

Steve

PS, my profile pic is of Kiana sat posing on Perran Sands beach, and the black spot behind is my Cocker Ozzy having a wander.

cheers for all the infomation i have found a chalet in perran sands resort that are owned privately not got the web address but its a lot cheaper than the Haven units. Will be down for a weeks holiday end of July first week Aug if anyone wants to meet up over that period will be good to see you

• 2 months later...