RAW !

Hi all,

As u can see from my status i have started putting raw into my 3's diet! I know i made a fuss at the start but just thought i would give it a go.

My first try was Rabbit, i did video it but cant seem to upload on you tube, will keep trying tho cos puppy is sooo funny!

Scooby was the only 1 out of them that worked out to stand on it and strip the meat, she is sooo clever! The other 2 just bit n bit n chewed and crunched... 2 b honest it was a bit gross!

I'm now onto chicken wings, the only problem is that Mushu swallows them whole! I give it 2 him n he gets into it chewing and stuff then as soon as he thinks he might be missing another 1 he swallows it. Should i be worried? Or will he stomach break it down?

Few tips pls, i may have owned Sibes for along time but this is alll very new 2 me. PLEASE dont suggest barf i just couldnt do it yuk!