Bit Morbid

crazeediamonds

After seeing Lee's post on favourite music, for some mad reason it made me think.....

What music would you choose for your funeral? You can say why only if you want to.

Firstly if it was up to me I wouldn't want to fork out all that money, I would be quite happy to be put in a cardboard box and burnt on a bonfire. As that's not allowed my funeral will have to be a cremation. My choice of music would hopefully cause a chuckle.

Entering crematorium.......Pink Floyd Wish you were here.

Getting burnt......Pink Floyd Comfortably Numb

After service when everyone is leaving..... Always look on the bright side of life . ( :rofl: )

Lol love this topic ok heres mine

Another one bites the dust - queen

The drugs dont work - the verve

Dead on arrival - fall out boy

Burn my body - the animals

Going underground - the jam

Highway to hell - ACDC

Staying alive - bee gees

Come to my funeral it will be a giggle :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Lol love this topic ok heres mine Another one bites the dust - queenThe drugs dont work - the verveDead on arrival - fall out boy Burn my body - the animalsGoing underground - the jamHighway to hell - ACDCStaying alive - bee geesCome to my funeral it will be a giggle :DSent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

ROFL nice one Lee. You planning on keeping everyone there all day. X

ROFL nice one Lee. You planning on keeping everyone there all day. X

hell yea no one is coming for just a quick do at my funeral its going to be a all nighter lmfao I need to invent a tap that only has jack Daniels come out of it first though the buffet will be absinthe cakes and loads of hot chilli cheese lol

hell yea no one is coming for just a quick do at my funeral its going to be a all nighter lmfao I need to invent a tap that only has jack Daniels come out of it first though the buffet will be absinthe cakes and loads of hot chilli cheese lol

Can't wait count me in lmfao

Haha, this topic always makes me chuckle! My nannan's is my favourite, it goes a little bit like this:

She wants the coffin bearers to wear bright pink and green and be on roller boots, and she wants to be cremated to 'Burning Love' By Elvis Presley :') Then she wants everyone to get monumentally smashed at her wake and have a karaoke system in the pub :')

I think I want 'The Bad Touch' by The Bloodhound Gang as my entrance song, and obligatory clown wigs :rofl:

- Caity

no problem ya know you could always come to camp that is just as good :D

Lee I would but I hate camping/caravans. I like my creature comforts too much. ;)

If it was closer to my home town I would be there then go home at night to my nice warm comfy bed and own clean toilet in morning :rofl:  

They are static caravans they have every thing you would have at home

Just not my bed lol. Tbh not really looked into it much as my oh is working and I don't drive. Also my daughter would drive everyone mad (not really just me lol) Maybe next time