George Carlin

So, are there are other fans of this genius? What's your opinion on him and the topics that he was talking about on his shows, do you find it insulting, we-dont-speak-about-that kind of a stuff or do you think it's right on spot?

I downloaded a collection made by HBO with his shows and I'm currently 1/3 through, I find him fascinating!

Had to look him up never heard of him  :wacko:

Never heard of George Carlin?  He must not have traveled much outside of North America.  I remember his hippy dippy weatherman routine from when I was a kid.  He later tossed the suit and tie, grew a beard, let his hair down, and started to get pretty raw.  He was arrested several times for using words that were deemed "unacceptable and violated the standards of decency" and made famous "the seven words you can't say on television".  Won't list them here, because, well, some of them, actually most of them, can be, truth be known are, offensive.  At least to someone.

He was very keen on what words mean and how a person's perspective can affect how one communicates.  Aside from the seven and a few others, I found his rhetorical deliverance to be rather fascinating, both funny and informative, and rather enjoyed his comedic flare.