solid gold?

Tasha

I've not seen it where I'm at. 22% protein may be a bit low for a Husky. Depends on the activity level to a certain degree. I have heard it is a good food.

We've got Zoya on Taste of the Wild, alternating between Wetlands, Pacific Stream, and High Prairie. Both the Wetlands and High Prairie are at 32% protein while the Pacific Stream is at 25%. All are grain-free.

Here's a link that may be of interest to you: http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/showproduct.php?product=2121&cat=all

• 2 weeks later...

if you want a print-off coupon for 5 $ off on wellness (figured this is as good a place as any to post this, delete if necessary) go to www.wellnesspetfood.com/microsite/detroit.php

Just fill in whatever info you want and you can print off a 5 dollar coupon. sometimes pet supplies plus (they have them in cleveland right?) has 4 or 5$ off plus this coupon and thats 10 bucks off a bag.

I just put Mickey on Solid Gold Barking at the Moon (super protein packed one)

He is doing amazing on it. His skin is totally clearing up (knock on wood) and i've never seen him so.... bouncy! He gets right in it with Cheyenne and Mishka now. I think he really needed a food that could keep up with him. The other 2 are still on Wellness. But i'm very satisfied with Solid Gold. His coat is nice and glossy too. That might be from the Salmon Oil i add to aid with his skin though. Either way... it's a 100 times better than when he was on Wellness. I'll never switch him back.