Dozer Went To Emergency Vet

I hope you are able to keep Dozer for good now. In some places if you microchip them and show that you have been paying for vet stays then the dog legally becomes yours. I think it is awful that people can do things to their animals and not even care. That is how we acquired my cat a year ago in April. She was abandoned in a house because her owners no longer wanted her and when we got her she peed all over things because she has a UTI with 75% blood and were shocked she didnt have a kidney failure. Then she was so small that the vet first asked if we were feeding her kitten food since she was as small as a kitten we said yes but when they checked her teeth she was over a year and they themselves couldn't believe it because she was so small. Then she has to be put on special food because the lining of her stomach was tore up because she has obviously been left for so long in the house that she ate things she was not supposed to and it tore up the lining of her stomach. She was flea infested and had mats!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:  People like this make me so dang angry!!!!!! I just do NOT understand it. I do not think people like that should be allowed to have pets period end of story. I understand if an animal is suffering and there is nothing you can do to save them to put them to sleep to save them from their misery but to just do it because you no longer want to take care of them!!!! People honestly amaze me

Omg there's no words for that! Poor kitty how is she now? Lucky you got her when you did poor thing.

An update on Dozer.

Poor baby is still at the vet he still hasn't pooped if he doesn't go today he will have to stay over night again I really hope he poops and nothing else is wrong I just want him to come home Sasha is fretting for him I want to take her to see him this afternoon just so she knows he's ok but I don't know if they will allow her to see him :(

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another update he still hasn't pooped :( but they have said Sasha can go and see him hopefully her seeing him will cheer both of them up a bit and hopefully he gets better soon and we can bring him home.

This is all too much :(

Not long come back from seeing him with Sasha and they said if he doesn't poop by tomorrow he has to have an X-ray to see if there's anything else there or if something else is wrong :( I hope he goes by tomorrow I don't want him to go through anything else he doesn't deserve this not after what they did have done to him :(

Omg there's no words for that! Poor kitty how is she now? Lucky you got her when you did poor thing.

An update on Dozer.

Poor baby is still at the vet he still hasn't pooped if he doesn't go today he will have to stay over night again I really hope he poops and nothing else is wrong I just want him to come home Sasha is fretting for him I want to take her to see him this afternoon just so she knows he's ok but I don't know if they will allow her to see him :(

She is now fat, fluffy, spoiled and happy!!! I hope Dozer gets better this cannot

Be any fun for you. At least Sasha was able to see him.

She is now fat, fluffy, spoiled and happy!!! I hope Dozer gets better this cannot

Be any fun for you. At least Sasha was able to see him.

Aww lucky kitty sounds like she found the right place to be :)

A update.

DOZER IS HOME!!!!! We not long picked him up the vet said we could take him home but keep an eye on him because he hasn't pooped yet but isn't straining and he is eating like a horse! Don't blame him though he didnt eat for 48hrs poor thing. I'm soo happy he's home I might be able to get some sleep tonight now that he's here!

Now the battle of getting them to sign the papers to say he's ours! If they not and they think there going to be able to come and take him after we just paid out over $800 to help him they have another thing coming not only will they be paying for the vet bills they will end up paying for the court costs and everything else we've bought! Ill be getting oh to ring them soon and ask them whether they are going to get the papers to sign or if they want us to send them to them but he won't be telling them he's home yet :) wish me luck lol