Help with food

Ive just bought a 5yr old bitch, that has been kennel kept all her life without much human contact.

I was feeding her Vitalin Active mixed with water, but she started to go off that so now im feeding het that but mixed with pedigree chum and she seems to be eating it.

She has her bones as well.

But it gives her cronic wind, what can i do?:scared:

You'll find food like pedegree chum and the likes are full of additives and general rubbish to be honest .. would recommend having a good read through this thread as it will give you an idea of what others do for food.

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3283

If what you're doin works just stick with that. No point messin with a good thing. As for the trumps they are kinda comforting after a while and you always know where they are in the house!!!!!

My other half said i cant type 'comforting' cos i sound mental.... Maybe !!!

Sorry should of said..... we hate Pedigree Chum in this house. Were into the more basic ingredients in a tin. Lots of people dont like tinned food but its what works with your Husky (no two Huskies r the same) . I've been through lots of different diets with mine. Poor Nanook was allergic to meat when he was younger (he lost soo much weight...tons of vets bills) so lots of fish, had to cook him pollack fillets everyday with rice! Now they are on dry food and lovin it, like i said whatever works!

You'll find food like pedegree chum and the likes are full of additives and general rubbish to be honest ..

I agree, Marc - I can only liken it to giving children Maccies every day ... have a read through the thread Marc suggested, loads of hints & tips in there for feeding dry food (kibble) or raw (BARF)

Added to rep, Marc ;)