New Book, not about Huskies

Damrod

http://www.amazon.com/Bo-Hoefinger/e/B002IJ4516/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

I want to let everyone who lives in the Atlanta area know that Horst is going to have a book signing at the Books-A-Million in Acworth, GA on Saturday. The store is located at 3372 Cobb Parkway in the Super Target plaza.

Come join us on October 17 th from 1-3 pm and get your very own pawtographed copy of BAD TO THE BONE: Memoir Of A Rebel Doggie Blogger. Grab a couple copies, it makes a great stocking stuffer.

On Thursday, October 15th Horst is going to be on Good Day Atlanta (Fox 5), between 9-10am. Its his first TV appearance, we hope youll tune in or DVR him.

Once again I want to thank everyone for all their support, we couldnt do this without you. We are still working very hard to get the word out about Bos book, if youve read it and enjoyed it please pass the word on to all your friends and family. The most powerful thing we have going for us right now is word of mouth, you would be amazed at the difference that can make.

We also appreciate those that left (or are going to) reviews on Amazon (or other book sites) because it really helps sell a book when potential buyers can read the great comments left by others. If you stop by a Borders or Barnes & Noble please request they carry Bos book. If youre a Walmart shopper ask them to carry BAD TO THE BONE. We are determined to get Bo in all the bookstores, upfront where he belongs, with your help I know we can do it. Please post and crosspost about Bo, every little bit helps.

Want to buy a copy now, click here.

Here are some of the reviews weve been getting.

5.0 out of 5 stars The FUNNIEST book by a dog I ever read!!

October 10, 2009

By Nancy Houser (Central Nebraska) -

The book Bad to the Bone: Memoir of a Rebel Doggie Blogger has to be one of the funniest and most original books I have ever read. Where else can you spend hours laughing at a sneak-peak before sending a friend/family doggie-lover one of the most unique gifts they will ever have? In that case, you may have to order two one for you and one as a gift!

Written by a one-time reject shelter dog who has his own blog online now ([...]) which is also hilariously funny.Bo tells it as he sees it. Coming from the school of hard-knocks, Bo is adopted by the Hoefingers and teaches them to care for him . properly! And when they end up moving to Georgia, their list of pros and cons did not have Bos name on it, nor his best cat friend, Moose.

My parents never considered the vast amount of land in our backyard Id be giving up or the clear alpa dog stature I had achieved in the neighborhood. Nor was the fact considered what effect the sultry Southern weather would have on an extremely hairy dog. Nope, none of that mattered. This decision was ALL about them.

Instead, Bos mother goes to the store and rents the movie Gone with the Wind prior to going house-hunting after they had moved to Georgia..I tell no lies. This was done in order to forewarn Bo about their new living quarters so he would not be disappointed about where they would soon be living. This is just one of the many side-splitting moments in the book!

Buying this book is a once in a lifetime gift for yourself or someone else, a pathway to sheer adventure and pure warm fun. from a dogs point of view! And if that doesnt get to your heart, nothing will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tears of laughter

October 6, 2009

By Nancy Checkers Mama (PA, USA) -

OMD! I had tears of laughter streaming down my face as I read the book. You are an excellent writer, Bo, and I could totally relate! Anyone who has had the pleasure of the companionship of a dog should read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run and put your paws on this book!

Sep 30 2009

By Josee Quirion -

If you do that you will become an instant fan of Bo ! He is not just cute, he is funny and very, very smart. You want to know what your dog think about you or humans, this is the book for you. If you want to spend good time smiling and laughing, its the book you have to read. Dear Bo, I hope that you already figure how you will manage your fan club because it will not be very long before you get one!

Josee Quirion, Gatineau, Canada