have 3d tv changed much in 18 month?

why would you need to upgrade an 18 month old TV, esp as you have 3D. I have a 3D LG 50" and TBH I can count on one hand how many 3D programmes ive actually sat and watched all the way through.

with technology ever changing its nice to know if things have progressed to improve my viewing pleasure. iv watched a few 3d movies and played a few games and well if there is a good improvement like hd ready to true hd then id like to upgrade and get something better 3d wise as my panny is pretty good in terms of hd

with technology ever changing its nice to know if things have progressed to improve my viewing pleasure. iv watched a few 3d movies and played a few games and well if there is a good improvement like hd ready to true hd then id like to upgrade and get something better 3d wise as my panny is pretty good in terms of hd

I dont think 3D has improved any since the 3D tvs have come out. Do you have Sky 3D ?