How does he do this?

lebe03

Its CGI and the people in the crowd were paid to have 'reactions' to the walking card person.

It's obviously faked. How can I tell? When the guy throws the cards down, and it switches to the next shot, the placement of the cards are COMPLETELY different.

And, also when he just finishes making the 'card person', a bunch of cards behind the 'person' move together. There was no wind, and even if there was, the cards were moving in such as way that is unrealistic.

When they switch to another shot of the 'card person' when it gets up, the placement of the cards under its feet has changed. When it starts walking, and it switches back to the angle from before...WHERE THE HECK DID THE OTHER CARDS GO that were behind them!?

Besides that, the reactions of the people were unrealistic and delayed. For example, I'm betting most people would be going "WTF WTF WTF!?" and, in the case of me, I'd be screaming something about demons and running away. But you see none of that because, obviously, the 'audience' were paid to act amazed. They didn't seem 'that' amazed to me..

There. Debunked. LOL

Its CGI and the people in the crowd were paid to have 'reactions' to the walking card person.

It's obviously faked. How can I tell? When the guy throws the cards down, and it switches to the next shot, the placement of the cards are COMPLETELY different.

And, also when he just finishes making the 'card person', a bunch of cards behind the 'person' move together. There was no wind, and even if there was, the cards were moving in such as way that is unrealistic.

When they switch to another shot of the 'card person' when it gets up, the placement of the cards under its feet has changed. When it starts walking, and it switches back to the angle from before...WHERE THE HECK DID THE OTHER CARDS GO that were behind them!?

Besides that, the reactions of the people were unrealistic and delayed. For example, I'm betting most people would be going "WTF WTF WTF!?" and, in the case of me, I'd be screaming something about demons and running away. But you see none of that because, obviously, the 'audience' were paid to act amazed. They didn't seem 'that' amazed to me..

There. Debunked. LOL

I totally imagined you screaming something about demons...and then I thought about the show Supernatural o.o

Clearly fake - but that should've been easy to spot. When was the last time you saw a card-man walking over the street? :lolman:

Other than that it are to main points to spot:

1. Lots and lots of camera switches, there's no full shot. Known technique to hide imperfections.

2. The shadow is wrong at all places it covers someone's leg. It acts like it's just a flat surface while in reality it isn't.

There. Debunked. LOL

Clearly fake - but that should've been easy to spot. When was the last time you saw a card-man walking over the street? :lolman:

Other than that it are to main points to spot:

1. Lots and lots of camera switches, there's no full shot. Known technique to hide imperfections.

2. The shadow is wrong at all places it covers someone's leg. It acts like it's just a flat surface while in reality it isn't.

When you pay attention to all that detail, its such a poor video lol!

When you pay attention to all that detail, its such a poor video lol!

It took me less time to figure that out than to write it all done :D You know, after living on the internet for so long you start learning to recognise the differences between real and fake pixels. It's needed to survive on the web :lolman:

Real. The clue is in how you say it :D

Here is the same but from a different angle :D

Drat! Too easy, I guess! I initially thought it had to be fake, but you are right - once you see the entire series of shots it would be pretty hard to fake that! Still boggles the mind, though!