20% Off Lake District Lodges

Hay Peeps,

As some of you may know from camp there were some leaflets for Lake District Lodges. For those of you not at camp (or those who didnt know / forgot) here is the link

http://englishlakes.co.uk/lake-district-log-cabins/index.aspx

If anyone is interested in booking then when you call quote Husky Owners and you will get a 20% discount off the advertised rates.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Happy Discount Everyone

Cherrie

As long as my boss doesn't find out, just tell her to say she got a leaflet from you from camp lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

It's my best mate so don't worry I'd be going too so I'd be genuine and would have the usual coating of husky fur on my clothing to prove it lol!

I'll contact my friend and let her know, see what she thinks.

@Tams Teeko & Keeta - We can only sell 3 night breaks 2 weeks before arrival if they are still available or if they are only available for a weekend. If you know what dates they are let me know and I'll check them tomorrow for you. for 9 people you would need 3 lodges tho as they will only sleep a max of 4 each.

where would people stand on taking their dogs? is it allowed and is there a limit on how many....

Dogs are OK in lodges 7, 8 & 9 and are an extra £29.50 (each) to cover the extra cleaning for people with allergies etc. The grounds are fab for walking as well - its right on the lake so the doggies can have a paddle - just watch out there is a field close by that has sheep that are bias towards Huskies (mine tried to have a go when she was like 4 months old lol)

@Tams Teeko & Keeta - We can only sell 3 night breaks 2 weeks before arrival if they are still available or if they are only available for a weekend. If you know what dates they are let me know and I'll check them tomorrow for you. for 9 people you would need 3 lodges tho as they will only sleep a max of 4 each.

Hi. We are looking for last weekend in June/begin of July and would just opt or 2 lodges with 1 or 2 of us staying in the hotel. Easier that way. You are bing a real star!! Thanks!!

Hi. We are looking for last weekend in June/begin of July and would just opt or 2 lodges with 1 or 2 of us staying in the hotel. Easier that way. You are bing a real star!! Thanks!!

Can you give me your email address and I'll email u a quote across x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hay Peeps,

As some of you may know from camp there were some leaflets for Lake District Lodges. For those of you not at camp (or those who didnt know / forgot) here is the link

http://englishlakes.co.uk/lake-district-log-cabins/index.aspx

If anyone is interested in booking then when you call quote Husky Owners and you will get a 20% discount off the advertised rates.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Happy Discount Everyone

Cherrie

Hi there, I was very interested until I got to the statement which said dogs are not allowed. Have I misread the rules or were they promoting the lodges for you AND your dogs???

• 3 months later...

Hi there, I was very interested until I got to the statement which said dogs are not allowed. Have I misread the rules or were they promoting the lodges for you AND your dogs???

Hi Mary I'm really sorry iv only just seen this post. Dogs are allowed in lodges 7, 8 & 9. It's probably in small small print somewhere. If you have any questions just PM and I'll be happy to help.