outward hound back packs

Mistyrayn

For sale £20 each inc postage within England or £15 each and collect from me .

2 x Outward Hound quick release hiking back packs hardly used.

The Quick Release™ Dog BackPacks will give your dog maximum comfort and convenience when hiking with you. The backpack is designed with an adjustable harness and removable pack. Large storage pockets hold food, water and other gear. Made with extra-strong nylon for durability. Quick Release Dog BackPacks feature the “quick release†leash holder for use when approaching other hikers, dogs, or wildlife.

3 point harness with padded buckle covers

2 adjustable buckles for around the stomach and one adjustable buckle under the neck

Reflective strips on both sides. And as an extra I have sewn a battery operated strip on each one that emits a flashing led for extra night visibility which I can leave on or gently unstich .

These are medium.. ie husky size and adjustable .. they have been used twice and still in VGood condition.. no rips no tears just maybe a little husky fur on.

[ATTACH=full]35987[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35988[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35989[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35990[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35992[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35993[/ATTACH]

if interested pm me or e/mail me richard@my-huskies.co.uk