other good android phones?

Why dont you change your provider if your contract is finishing there are some good deals for s2 i have one on Tmobile 25£ monthly no cost for handset 500 minutes 1000 txt and unlimited internet. It wasnt direct from Tmobile was a 3rd party ,was much more expensive direct from Tmobile. Other android phones i can comment on is htc sensation hubby has one and he is very happy with it.

I have an S2 with Tesco Mobile on contract for £25 with 750 mins, 5000 texts, 500Mb data and no handset cost. I'd been with Orange for years and they wanted £35 plus an initial handset cost and less mins/texts. As on a different network you can transfer your existing number to the new contract

I have an HTC Desire HD, it is quite a large handset but I really like it! The only problem is that it tends to run out of charge quite quickly, I have to charge mine every day. Mind you, I think I screwed up the battery life by leaving it on charge overnight too many times!!

It is a really good handset though, I've never had an iphone but I dont ever feel like I've missed out or anything