Dog Boarding in Kent

Shirl

Hi all

I am due to go on holiday for 2 weeks in October. We have not put Asha in boarding kennels yet as have been lucky enough to have family come and stay at our house while we have been away, so Asha has been well looked after.

Unfortunately we are all going away as a family so need to put Asha into boarding, along with my mum's lab. The place my mum uses is not available as the lady is going away herself.

Does anyone know of any good kennels/boarding in Kent?

Ice is Right, you should check out that site, we spoke about this about a month ago and i mentioned that Place as my Parents use to do it, it is cheaper then a Kennel and you get the well being that you dog is being looked after in a proper home with the freedom of a garden and the love of proper dog lovers, shame my parents moved, if they were still living where they were i would had given you there number and they would had probably looked after Asha for you, they had a massive house with a big garden perfect for any sibe.......

Thank you both for your replies. They do seem really good but my only worry would be chewing, as Asha is really naughty with the sofa....we have to stuff cushions down the back of ours at night to stop her from wrecking it further - I would really worry about her doing it in someone else's home :o

Thanks though, it is something to consider :)