Officially Introducing..................

Paolo! Considering he was in my life first, I really ought to share some info about him, he lords it over the huskies despite his size. He is actually Chihuahua crossed with Jack Russell, He weighs in at almost 3kg now, and he is 2 and a half years old. He is a little rat bag but I love him with all my heart. He causes havoc, barks at kids, barks at people in high visibility jackets and he barks at cats and any dogs that pass the window where he sits and scans his territory. He really is a little B*****d but he's mine and I'll live with it. He does make up for his horrible attitude by being flippin' hillarious!

He has wonderful facial expressions and he is obsessed with rawhide bones. He does have some clothes, though they are more novelty and for private amusement than to be worn in public. He is the best and worst dog I have ever had! Heres a few pictures!

post-3566-13585975274121_thumb.jpg

post-3566-13585975274398_thumb.jpg

post-3566-13585975282998_thumb.jpg

post-3566-13585975288881_thumb.jpg