Gathering Help 4 Dog Shelter

I'm sorry if this is a lil' bit off-topic but I can't find any other place to share this =( Soo~ just tell me if I violate any rules for posting this thread, 'kay? =P

So there's this dog shelter that gets little help and attention from the world. It is located in Bali, and their goal is to rehabilitate and re-home every Bali dog they can find. In case you don't know, Bali is also an island of dogs. Dogs are everywhere, but unfortunately most of them are unhealthy. A great deal of Bali dogs were put to sleep because of rabies a few years ago. But up until now, the Balinese government didn't allow any export/import of dogs. So to make a long story short, no dogs can come out or come in to Bali island. THAT is why most people are unable to adopt these poor dogs. The shelter can only accept adopters that live in Bali and nowhere else. They once tried to send a dog to France--and succeeded--but the exported dog somehow suddenly died ='(

I found this shelter in the net one day but I'm unable to do anything for them since I don't live in Bali and I don't have any money to sponsor these adorable dogs (I'm fifteen and jobless). But YOU GUYS are different. You might live thousands of miles away from Bali... But I believe you can spare around ten dollars every months to sponsor a Bali dog in need. Now if you're interested to get more informations about this dog shelter you can post a comment and I'll give you the link to this website. I don't post the link directly because... Well, who knows if I violate a rule? x) I'm afraid it is not allowed to advertise another website here in this forum =(

Last but not least, I am NOT connected to anyone who run this shelter or the website. I don't know who are these people and I don't even know where is the exact location of the shelter. I just feel guilty because I find this shelter's website months ago but I'm unable to help them. But then I remember that most of you guys has a job and make your own money, so... Who's up for charity? Say "no" now, but I bet you'll change your answer after you see the dogs' pics =P