yippy all my hard work is paying off

Ice has finely learnt to me nice on walk. Before when I used to walk with him and as soon as he saw another dog he would go aggrestive so now I walk past them and ignore it and its finely payed off I walked him yesterday upto to my sisters there was 2 dogs with no owner insight as ususal I walked past them and they came towards me I told ice to heal and walk on and he walked past them he didn't show any aggrestion and then on him evening walk we saw more dogs on lead and walked round the back of are house and he went upto some fences to great other dogs in the garden I let him greet them and then told him on by and he came running after me. I'm so pleased with him and he is walking to heal now aswell all the training has paid off I still use the headcollar on the odd walk but mostly on a harness and retractable lead before he would snap it and pull I just say on by and he will walk past stuff and if he is behide I say bye and he comes running up to me. I'm a really proud husky mummy.