Adult Nursing books

These books were brought for the university term of 2009-2010 they are hardly used and in perfect condition. They would be perfect for anyone studying a Bsc or foundation degree in Adult Nursing.

These books are on the syllabus still and are still used. The books are in perfect condition and as new. I'm only selling them because I switched degrees and no longer require them. Get Ready for A&P by Lori.K. Garrett, £20ish new

Psychology and Sociology Applied to Medicine by B. Alder, M. Porter, C. Abraham and E.Van Teijlingen. £34 new

BTEC NATIONAL Health studies by Beryl Stretch. £13 new

Essential Clinical Anatomy Keith L. Moore and Anne M. R. Agur. £24.95 new

Medicines management a nursing prospective, Sandra Crouch & Carol Chapelhow. £33 new

Fundamentals of Nursing Concepts, process and practice. Barbara Kozier, Glenora Erb, Audrey Berman, Shirlee Snyder, Richard Lake and Sharon Harvey. About £20 new

£178 new. They are in really good condition and I am open to any offers.