Fish Help NEEDED

I tend to use a range of treatments - adding them into the pond with a couple of days between them.

Green Away - is not a toxic algicide - it clears the pond water safely by clumping the algae together so that they sink or are removed by a filter.

Blanket Weed Buster - is the latest bio technology natural solution to the problem of blanket weed in ponds.

Clear Pond - clears dirty cloudy water & aids filtration.

Sludge Buster - contains cultures of biological organisms which actively consume organic sludge and so takes the hard work out of keeping your pond clean and healthy

Barley Straw Extact - is a totally natural means of resolving algae problems in garden ponds. Its unique formulation clears ponds of both green water algae and filamentous blanket weed. Bio friendly treatment. (This does the same job as both Green Away and Blanket Weed Buster in one go)

I usually purchase all of my stuff from HERE - they are very reliable and reasonably priced!

Main thing is to read the instructions and only add in the required amount, don't add in extra and expect it to work better - In fact it can make things worse! ALso when cleaning your filter try to clean it out in a bucket of pond water - sounds strange right! But it keeps some of the bacteria that has already established and is needed within the filter itself!

+1 very good post. Thanks for that :D Helps me out! They all sound good, might get a couple and see which works best :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic