Looking for ways to surpress prey drive

Hmmm looks like a waste of money 2 me. I really don't think u can supress the prey drive, it varies with all dogs.

Scooby i would say is at the top of the spectrum so 2 speak..... she hunts everytime we go out n anywhere (she hardly eva gets them tho) Nanook isn't really bothered but if its in front of him he isn't gunna say no :lol:

Mushu is just puppy i want everything drive.

Its a natural thing n i don't think any amount of training will stop this imo

I have tried the watch me but he doesnt give me any of his attention on walks just pulls everywhere he wants to go not interested in treats at all either :(

The thing is I may be moving to Denmark next year and i will have to stay with my family till we get on our feet only prob is they have got 3 cats a rabbit a chinchilla a bird and a bearded dragon dont want Storm thinking i have moved him into a restaurant :lol: There is ways to keep them all apart from Storm but chance meetings are always a worry :blink:

Target/clicker training sticks can be useful tools but I have no idea how you'd use one to teach your dog not to chase prey items. How were you planning on using it?

Prey drive is a natural instinct and you can't really take it out of the dog. You might be able to suppress it to a point, but suppression IMO would never give me enough reliability. If the dog is prey driven enough he will always need to satisfy his drive and if you aren't giving him an outlet he will look for one himself.

You say he's not interested in food - is this only in high levels of distraction? (i.e. he likes food at home). Does he like to play tug or chase squeaky toys?