Registering Puppys with the Kennel Club!

I entrigued to know how old a dog needs to be to register a litter, is their a set age with the kennel club? Ive tried looking on the wesite. The reason i ask is i know a lady ( better know as the **** to me ) who has a dog the same age as 1 of mine. Mabey a little younger. Skye is only 7 months old. Now this woman's pup has come into season and shes already trying to breed her with her stud dog! CRAZY ***** if u ask me. I know shes only doing it for the money. As her dogs are pure bred and have excellent pedigrees! She cant wait for the puppys! Its rediculous.

I have reported her to the RSPCA recently and they have said they will call round and take the dog for a scan to see if she is pregnant. And if she is she will be neutered and not given back as its animal cruelty, with her just being a baby herself. Does anyone know what the age is these days, or can people like this register a litter at any age??

It's pisses me off big time!!!

Oh and the dogs are German Shepards!

Q. Are there any restrictions that would prevent me from registering my pedigree puppies?

A. Yes, if any of the following apply:

• Breeding and Sale of Dogs Act (seek advice from your local authority)
  • The dam has already whelped six litters, or
  • The dam has already reached the age of eight years at the date of whelping, or
  • The dam was under 12 months of age at the date of mating
  • The dam was not resident at a UK address at the date of whelping
  • Offspring of any mating between father and daughter, mother and son or brother and sister, save in exceptional circumstance, for scientifically proven welfare reasons
  • If either the dam or sire are endorsed with progeny not eligible for registration (i.e. that there is a restriction on file at the Kennel Club that prevents any puppies from being registered). Please refer to your owner certificate if you are unsure, the endorsement will be clearly displayed.

i think if she has mated her dogs, wether the bitch is actually in pup or not she should be taken off her! poor dogs :(

I entrigued to know how old a dog needs to be to register a litter, is their a set age with the kennel club? Ive tried looking on the wesite. The reason i ask is i know a lady ( better know as the **** to me ) who has a dog the same age as 1 of mine. Mabey a little younger. Skye is only 7 months old. Now this woman's pup has come into season and shes already trying to breed her with her stud dog! CRAZY ***** if u ask me. I know shes only doing it for the money. As her dogs are pure bred and have excellent pedigrees! She cant wait for the puppys! Its rediculous.

I have reported her to the RSPCA recently and they have said they will call round and take the dog for a scan to see if she is pregnant. And if she is she will be neutered and not given back as its animal cruelty, with her just being a baby herself. Does anyone know what the age is these days, or can people like this register a litter at any age??

It's pisses me off big time!!!

Oh and the dogs are German Shepards!