Running by bike

Well took Nikita today on her first semi proper attempt to go beside a bike, the track takes 10 minutes max on bike. We were doing ok (couple of little things ie she wanted to be on other side of bike so had to stop lol) until a flock of birds flew up, that was it she pulled in the opposite direction to what they went (go figure :lol:) I I went off the bike :lol::lol::lol:. Thankfully both NIkita and the bike are fine (Steve only got the bike today) Got back on the bike and carried on and she was fine again, apart from knackered lol, so I think I'll deifnately be doing it with her again and hopefully we'll both improve as time goes along (I havent rode a bike in 15 years :lol:)

Its fun with them beside you stevo was always quite good but we had a bit of a scare when he wanted to turn left into front wheel!! sore paws and bum for me now a bit nervous as he has gotten very strong!! Just moved to new area so when i find somewhere with soft landings and straight lines lol we will attempt again! Just now getting him to walk without pulling so dont wanna encourage that til we crack that :D Good luck keep at it its fun!!

I defiantely enjoyed it Sarah, which was abit of a shock as I normally hate anything more strenuous than walking :lol: We're going to have another go tonight depending on what time the OH gets in so he can watch the baby and make sure that she isnt nervous after last nights spill.

Although I think that scared me more than her as I let go of her and thought ohhh crap she's going to run, but nope she stood there looking at me as if to say what you doing down there, its not time for a break :lol::lol: