Game for the Playstation 3

Sibe77

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I'm a fan of most games to be fair i have played almost all under the sun this game it's self holds no appeal it looks very commen in control and graphics even with a husky lol.

This is said lightly but most people out there see huskies as a threat anyways because they are uneducated an pretty thick will this help their image ..!!

Sorry a little off topic there lol

I know it's only a game befor some one says it but you know what people are like

Bought it of ebay for £15, is really quiet a good game but a bit easy completed within 3 days, Dog action is fun sneeking up on people and savaging them apart, its also good when you play the bloke as you send the dog out to attack when you are under preasure and you send him out to retrieve weapons when you have none and are ducking for cover....

Ok I'm a fan of most games to be fair i have played almost all under the sun this game it's self holds no appeal it looks very commen in control and graphics even with a husky lol.

This is said lightly but most people out there see huskies as a threat anyways because they are uneducated an pretty thick will this help their image ..!!

Sorry a little off topic there lol

I know it's only a game befor some one says it but you know what people are like

Its a fair point when i had my Doberman every time a new resident film or game come out i had people saying look theres one of those dog out of res evil get out the way quick, will that dog kill me will it bite me ???? with Sky i get look theres Shasta from snow dogs !!!!!!!