Excessive panting and running circles

Hello everyone, my name is Kristina and I have a 8 month old Siberian husky and she all of a sudden started panting excessively and now running in circles. Not sure what to do, my husband keeps giving her water but she doesn’t want to drink at all. Took her outside and see if she just wants to play and run around but did not work out either. She did ate her food this morning and having her water breaks. Went to the bathroom normally all morning as well. And she also won’t listen when we try to calm her down like hug her or kiss her but nothing works. Can someone help? Thank you so much 

Hello, I'm Jennifer,
According to me, you should check for signs of distress or injury. Look for any visible injuries or signs of discomfort such as limping, swelling, or sensitivity when touched. If you notice anything unusual, it's best to contact your veterinarian immediately.