10 months

Ashish

Hi all, my snow is 10 months old n his weight is around 20kgs for last 2 months. He is eating well n his exercises are all intact. Is the weight right or do I need to increase his food intake. I generally give him in the morning 200gms of royal canine n in evening 250 gms of raw chicken slightly boiled . Pls advise 

Puppies can rapidly grow and then have a lull, then start growing again. Since he's 10months old, he will require lots more food intake... he's still growing up until about a year & a half old.
Check the backside of the Royal Canine dogfood bag for feeding instructions per age & weight. That should give you an idea of how much he should eat daily. It's probably about 5 cups per day give or take.
I hope this helps.[emoji191][emoji252][emoji847]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Be careful with any kibble feeding guides as the royal canin feeding guide was far too much per day for Harlow and gave her the runs. The same with taste of the wild recommended feeding guide was and still is too much. Harlow is now 1.5 but weighed around 20kg at 10 to 12 months from memory. I found I'd monitor her food down to the gram to make sure she didn't have the runs it took a few weeks to get it right

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Thanks much[mention=14293]petertmartin[/mention]!! I had no idea about that. I'm sorry I gave bad advice.
[emoji847][emoji171]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Not bad advice just my personal experience. I've found companies usually recommend higher quantities of food after all they are trying to sell you more! Most dogs would probably eat it no problem but ours gets the runs if she gets 20grams per meal more than she should[emoji20]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Archived