Trying out ticks and flea medicine

CocoStorm

Astro has this, he doesn't like eating it so have to break it into 4 pieces and wrap it in peanut butter and ham! It seems to work though touch wood he's never had fleas

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

just a word...dogs do not get ticks from the groomers...ticks live in damp grasses and get transferred onto the dog or humans by walking through it...

Fleas yes they can get those at the groomers but a good groomer will make sure that when they find fleas they will clean their place of business very wel indeed...

I use that for both of mine and they eat it straight from the box! Unless your dog was in very close contact with another dog that was full of ticks, I highly doubt that they would pick it up from the groomers... better safe to check them regularly for ticks and fleas and use something to prevent it in the future.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

My two have have always had this, it is quite big, Cai swallows it no problem but Luka won't take it, he manages to pick it out of food I put it in even when it's in small pieces so the vet gives it to him now. Never had a flea problem.

Sounds like it pretty safe. I'll put them on permanent. Costed SGD 60 per pill though.

I've been using it for 2 years now and no issues, just make sure to give it every 3 months and the right dosage for his weight and it should keep the ticks and fleas away!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived