Siriniki?

AnNi3

I always think this about Astro's siblings :) I know where 2 are but all the others were sold on so they could be anywhere :( and I don't know where Koda was born! They should have an Ancestry website for dogs haha

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I know. Lol. Well buffy was 1 of 13. My male was as well. Be nice to see how the rest turned out! Shes really shy around strange men takes her a while to trust!

Sent from my F5121 using Husky Owners mobile app

1 of 13!! Wow! Astro was only 1 of 6. We see his sister every now and again which is nice, and they always seem to remember each other! Astro's mum is so grumpy with him when we see her, almost like she's thinking 'oh no not you again!'

1 of 13!! Wow! Astro was only 1 of 6. We see his sister every now and again which is nice, and they always seem to remember each other! Astro's mum is so grumpy with him when we see her, almost like she's thinking 'oh no not you again!'

Haha! Yea she was a big litter. I imagine thats every husky mums reaction [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F5121 using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived