Thor: Dark World

Elyse

I wholeheartedly recommend watching Thor: The Dark World. In theatres - don't wait, you need to see it on the big screen at least once!

Best movie I've seen in 2013 so far. 

Has anybody else seen it? What did you think? 

Next on my 2013 to-watch list:

Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

I'm a big fan of the Thor movies so we went the day after it released to see it.  I enjoyed it a lot, I can't wait for the DVD to release so I can get it ^_^  Also, I'm looking forward to the same movies as on your to-watch list :lol:   Are you going to see either of them at first release or do you wait a few days to go see them?

I'm a big fan of the Thor movies so we went the day after it released to see it.  I enjoyed it a lot, I can't wait for the DVD to release so I can get it ^_^  Also, I'm looking forward to the same movies as on your to-watch list :lol:   Are you going to see either of them at first release or do you wait a few days to go see them?

I can't wait for it to come out on DVD! I already want to see it again!

I'm going to see the Hunger Games as soon as I can after the release date...probably on a weeknight as the theatre doesn't have many people in it. The Hobbit I plan to see a couple of days (weeks?) after the release date, and on a weeknight, so I can get the best seat.

I can't wait for it to come out on DVD! I already want to see it again!

I'm going to see the Hunger Games as soon as I can after the release date...probably on a weeknight as the theatre doesn't have many people in it. The Hobbit I plan to see a couple of days (weeks?) after the release date, and on a weeknight, so I can get the best seat.

I hear ya on the empty theater thing.  Luckily we have a small local theater nearby that we go to instead of having to go to the big one which is actually closer, helps us avoid the crowds.  We go on the weeknights as well, usually a Tuesday during the matinee time so that we can save a few bucks.  I have a few friends trying to talk me into going to the midnight release for Hunger Games but I'm not much for fighting with rabid fans and would rather go the next day or a few days after like you...I enjoy being able to pick a seat and have the next few around me empty, I like having space lol.