storms tail

ice

storm, our new 9 week old pup, her tail is very high and curled over her back, by looking at pics that have been posted on here before it looks like a fault but i was wondering if it could drop in time as she is very young, i will try and get pics to show you later

hmmm.... the link doesnt seem to be coming up on my comp :blink: Maybe its coming up on yours???? If not give Mick (raindog) a PM and Im sure he would be happy to send you over the link. :)

They have changed their website fairly recently. The link is now: http://www.kossok.com/kossok/Tail.html

Mick

Guest snowdog

Neeko's tail was similar, and hers is a full fox brush also now so, no expert but it may change as she matures cos shes stil growing, dunno probably wrong, but neeko's changed a lot, you have a beautiful pup ice x