puppy chewing on everything!!!

nalla has begun that "im going to chew on everything" stage and i cant find anything to stop it. the one thing shes chewing on the most is bar stool legs, pool table legs, and shoes.

i have tried:

bitter apple spray

bitter yuck spray

extreme bitter yuck spray (made me almost puke when i sprayed it on the pool table legs)

mustard

hot sauce

cyan pepper sauce

none of these things worked and she just licks it like its a treat. what is the matter with her. has her taste buds not developed yet or what?!??!

please help.

niko liked to chew anything wood so when he tryed to chew the leg of the table we went to pets at home to see what they had and we found a nice big wooden bone ( he has had 6 of them now) but it worked wonders my table legs are now safe lol,

i think they start from about 3.99 up to about 9.99 they do all diffrerent sizes, i hope this helps

How old is nalla?

If shes 6 months or older get her some "rollhides" You can usually find those at the grocery store. She will chew them pretty quick but it will help satisfy her urge to chew. If you go to Walmart they should have the Larger version of "rollhides" that are twice as long and take a bit longer to chew. I just keep around toys and bones for chewy and watch him. It can also help to teach Her the "drop it", Leave it", or "not yours" commands. Chewy refuses to drop it on command but will drop it immediately if i say "leave it" or "not yours."

Basically, whenever Nalla goes to touch something or just barely picks up something that doesnt belong to her tell her "leave it" make sure you are standing up and talking to her in a firm voice. You can also take the thing from her and tell her "not yours."

If all else fails add "bad dog" before the leave it command or say "bad dog, not yours." I have never had to do anything mean to chewy to teach him this but now he knows if I say "leave it" or 'not yours" that im serious and hes in serious trouble if he doesnt drop it. lol.

This isnt an overnight fix and may take up to a couple of weeks to get a consistent response, but if you keep to it she will learn it.

Ok well, in nalla's case I recommend leash training with you so you can catch her before she makes any mistakes and play with her with her toys. At this stage its about ditraction and supervision. Please read up on my training thread. If you spend about one hour a day leash training her and correcting her quicker it will help her.

We found rope toys work very well, both of ours love them. They don't like the kong toys or dogzilla or anything like that, but give them a rope toy and they chew on that for hours! We also found this blue "pinecone" thing that Kahtadin loved, it was rubber and lasted a long time. Had to rope ieces sticking out of each end, andhe finally chewed those off so we had to throw it out :( Can't find any other ones that size, just tiny ones now, but we found a similar one that looks like a jack that he likes.

We also gave Kahtadin a football, and he LOVE that - it's slightly deflated so he can get his mouth around it, he chewed on that for a while last night. Haley played with it and carried it around for a bit as well, although she didn't chew on it.