Looking for a raised bed.

GuNDeZZZ

I need one of those raised beds made out of PVC and the mesh material. The local shop that has some here charges extremely high prices for them. If anyone sells them or knows where I can get one large enough for my 45-50 lb sibe please let me know ASAP! I need it for his obedience classes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Have you tried eBay or Amazon? I've gotten some a lot of things cheap on eBay that were expensive locally. Amazon is okay, too, I've used it for some dog stuff and some ebooks.

I feel more secure buying from Amazon because, as far as I know, only companies are allowed to sell off of Amazon. With eBay, anybody with a computer, an internet connection, and a camera can sell stuff on eBay. I find on eBay you have to be more vigilant, because there's a lot of people on there that take FOREVER to ship things and/or they charge you your soul for shipping.

Have you tried eBay or Amazon? I've gotten some a lot of things cheap on eBay that were expensive locally. Amazon is okay, too, I've used it for some dog stuff and some ebooks.

I feel more secure buying from Amazon because, as far as I know, only companies are allowed to sell off of Amazon. With eBay, anybody with a computer, an internet connection, and a camera can sell stuff on eBay. I find on eBay you have to be more vigilant, because there's a lot of people on there that take FOREVER to ship things and/or they charge you your soul for shipping.

I looked briefly on amazon, but couldn't really find what I'm looking for. I stay away from eBay if I can help it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2