Prayers needed for a special little boy and his amazing dog-Lucas and Juno

I know all I seem to post is non husky related stuff but if anyone remembers the story about Juno and her lovely boy Lucas they could all really use any thoughts and prayers they can get right now. Here's a link to his story if you don't remember him: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46168614/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/t/lucas-juno-special-bond-rescue-dog-dying-boy/#.UHuQemd8N8F

Juno is now very sick as is Lucas and due to Juno being so badly ill they have had to keep her at the vets. It's heartbreaking to read how upset she is not being at Lucas' side as I can only imagine how Lucas must feel. Here are the updates I just read:

Juno isn't doing very well ..

UPDATE as of 9pm Sunday night - Juno is in really bad shape. We spoke with the vet and he has her on IV's and running every test possible. Severe diarrhea & dehydrated!

Juno is very upset that she cannot be right by Lucas, so upset she was given a sedative. Please rally together and lets help this sweet girl. THANK YOU!She has possible Salmonella and has severe diarrhea. Juno is not eating or drinking well. Lucas is sick with Salmonella and possibly Scarlet Fever. Right now they NEED each other, not to be separated!

Here's a link to their FB (I think that's ok right?) site if you'd like to write your personal prayer to this family I can only imagine how horribly hard this is on his parents and family members as well I've just been in tears reading this:(

http://www.facebook.com/PrayingforLucas?ref=ts&fref=ts

Edited by aronoiiel

That is so very sad. Miracles do happen, so we can hope. I've added them to my list.