Help me formulate a good diet

After much reading, I've realized that I need to do something different, and that I probably need a little help from the more experienced people here. So here's where we're at now:

Simba (male) is 10 to 12 months old and 48 pounds (~21.8kg)

Naala (female) is 12 to 14 months old and 44 pounds (~20kg)

Both are eating crappy food (dry food, lots of filler)

I'll be looking into some butchers and meat markets over the next few days to see which places will be good.

Right now, I'm thinking probably dry in the mornings (but will be getting a more nutritious dry). In the afternoon/evenings it will be either raw or a mixture of dry and raw. This is where I need some help from all of you. So I have the following question on this:

Would you prefer a mix for the later meal, or all raw?

I know the following are acceptable: chicken wings, chicken legs, chicken necks, turkey wings, turkey legs, turkey necks, lamb, and beef. Hearts can be good, though should be fed sparingly. Lamb and chicken liver should also be done sparingly. Just about all fish is acceptable. The questions on this are:

I haven't seen any pork recommended, but I haven't seen anyone say to stay away from it. Where does pork stand on the list?

For lamb and beef, are there particular cuts that are recommended? Do you just ask for spare scraps?

While I see fish listed, what about shrimp? I eat tons of fish and shrimp, so I always have plenty.

For the fish, I'm assuming we want it cleaned and de-boned?

Fruit and veggies shouldn't be a problem. I plan on doing those, but for now want to focus on the meat portion of the diet. Once I have a better grasp of the meat end of it, I'll move on to developing fruits and veggies. (And for anyone concerned, the diet won't change until I have it all worked out. I won't start raw without fruits and veggies!)

I do plan on varying the diet, so it's not all chicken wings for a week. As such, I'm thinking it may be easier to go roughly by weight of meat. For the ages and sizes listed above, about how much meat should be fed per meal?

I think that's about all the questions I have for now, but I'm sure I'll come up with more. Thanks in advance, guys. I really do appreciate this site. I think that I jumped into Sibes without really doing enough research first, but it's good to find a place like this where I can learn and get help. Thanks!

I haven't heard anything about the pork or shrimp, sorry I can't help you there, but when I did raw diet with my bunch, I did it with chicken breasts, a heart, 1/2 a liver, and veggies and yogurt. I wish I had access to fresh salmon! Coming from Alaska, I watched a lot of the Iditarod dogs eat their salmon and knowing how GOOD it is for them I want to give it to them! Salmon is one of the best fish you can give to your dog because it is very lean, and is high in Omega 3 and 6. Plus the oil gives them a very beautiful coat! I know sometime when they don't have salmon they can use halibut, but it isn't as nutritious as salmon is. I'm not sure about any other fish, but it just needs to follow the guidelines of health. The way I think about it, if I wouldn't eat it, i wont let my dogs eat it! haha. Hope that helps at all!

I would avoid raw pork. Pork can contain tricona worms, which if ingested, embed themselves into the muscle tissue of the recipient. Very bad. Pork is also very rich, and sometimes can render some digestive problems, even when cooked.

Im just breaking Sam and Jess slowly onto a Barf and dry diet (the vet recommended i do it slowly as Jess is 10 and Sam is 7 which she says is old for a husky) I have read in a lot of places that a good diet contains a small percentage of table scraps mine love the Sunday Dinner leftovers after they have been blended apparently dogs can process the nutrients in veg better when its in liquid form but ive also been told not to include too much potato