More pics of Daisy

I will appologise now i am kinda snap happy and love taking shed loads of pics so imagine what i will be like when i finally get a husky lol .... here are some pics of Daisy being a mummy for the first (and last) time

post-8284-1358606508416_thumb.jpg

post-8284-13586065085099_thumb.jpg

post-8284-13586065086089_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1358606508707_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1358606508793_thumb.jpg

:heartbeat: i wanted to keep them all but my littlest bubba was born very soon after the pups

She was such a good mum too and she coped with the labour so well i even got to play midwife xxx

These were taken about 6 months ago. It was hard work mainly because if Corey woke up for a feed the pups did and if the pups woke up he would so we were constantly exhausted but both me and daisy used to take naps together on the sofa when everyone else had fallen asleep. I have spoken to there new mums and asked for progress photos etc just because im nosey and would love to see how much they have changed.

once i get them i will add them onto this thread xxxx