Youtube help please

Mollys Dad

I spent most of last night trying to upload a file to youtube without success. I have used youtube to upload maybe a dozen shorter (1-3 mins) clips to the forum but last night was just not working. The file is about 370MB just over 4 mins so well within their limits. The upload progress shoots up to somewhere between 25-59% and then sits there, not even creeping up slowly.

ONCE it did complete and then sat there 'processing' for two hours and the 'processing complete' bar still sat at 0% so I gave up for the night.

Any ideas? I would like to have another go at this tonight after work if anyone can help

Weird. I've uploaded files way bigger than that and I never had any problems with that. The file that size would probably be uploaded and published in less than two hours for me.

When it says processing it's already uploaded by the way. You can safely leave the page and wait for it to get processed/converted. Often you won't need the full 100% before the first parts (low quality) already become visible.