"Berger Blanc questioned over dog"

Elyse

Thank you for sharing this site. Who would allow a sick dog to go to a home and not even tell them about it. That is just cruel in itself. We live only about 45 min. to Montreal. We have always valued the Canadian health care and so on... Why this?

The Toronto Humane Society had a thing like that as well, but I think it was a bit worse. :(

I don't know what came of it, but I think they got a new person in charge and they're still running...

Yeah, our free healthcare is awesome. Honestly, I'd rather pay more tax for free healthcare...that way I don't have to sacrifice my health or pay thousands of dollars to fix a broken bone. But our healthcare doesn't cover some things, like dental and prescriptions, yet it covers other stupid things like sex changes!

The Toronto Humane Society had a thing like that as well, but I think it was a bit worse. :(

I don't know what came of it, but I think they got a new person in charge and they're still running...

Yeah, our free healthcare is awesome. Honestly, I'd rather pay more tax for free healthcare...that way I don't have to sacrifice my health or pay thousands of dollars to fix a broken bone. But our healthcare doesn't cover some things, like dental and prescriptions, yet it covers other stupid things like sex changes!

We just brought this link over to Kayak's FaceBook to share with others.:huskyrocks: